15 ton mine gas boiler

Natural gas as a clean energy, can be reduced nearly 100% of the sulfur dioxide and dust emissions, 60% of carbon dioxide emissions and 50% of nitrogen oxide emissions, and help to reduce acid rain, global warming alleviate, reduce proportion of the amount of coal energy important energy; corresponding gas 15 ton mine boiler has gradually been used and popular.

The oil and gas 15 ton mine boilers produced by ZG boiler are well sold in China and are also sold to other countries and regions. This is related to many reasons. The biggest reason is that the performance of the ZG boiler oil and gas boiler is excellent and cost-effective. For large machinery such as boilers, customers pay more attention not only to the price of the boiler, but also to the cost performance of the boiler.

As a leader in the fast side condensing gas 15 ton mine boiler, in recent years, provide a clean boiler to Beijing multiple office units, was well received. I units through the preliminary investigation and contrast, select fast boiler, it turns out, party fast product does have quite a good cleaning environmental performance, in line with the Beijing municipal government requirements for air pollution emissions, the use of very at ease. --customer feedback

Biomass fired 15 ton mine boiler fuel characteristics

Biomass fuel has the following main characteristics compared to coal:

1. Low sulfur content. Biomass fuels are mostly less than 0.2% sulphur, and there is no need to install a gas desulfurization device when burning, which reduces costs and is environmentally friendly.

2. Most of the carbon in the biomass fuel combines with hydrogen to form a low-molecular hydrocarbon. After a certain temperature, it thermally decomposes and folds out the volatiles. Therefore, biomass fuel is easily ignited,

3. The density is small. The density of biomass fuel is obviously lower than that of coal, and the texture is relatively loose, especially crop straw, which is bulky.

4. Less carbon. The highest carbon content in biomass fuels is only about 50%, which is equivalent to the carbon content of lignite with less generation.

5. Straw biomass contains a large amount of alkali metal elements (mainly potassium and sodium). In the combustion process of biomass, the main performance is that the adhesion of ash is strong, and slagging and clogging are likely to occur in the furnace. Ash accumulates on the heated surface of the tail.