How module high efficiency boiler heater blowdown 1) opening the valve inside the sewage; (2) open the valve slowly outward discharge of sewage to be warmed and sewage pipes; (3) on and off several times from the outer sewage valve, slowly red wash liquid in the boiler fouling, so that the liquid discharge best dirt; (4) turn off the valve inside the sewage, between these two discharge of sewage water in the valve drained; (5) turn off the valve outside the sewage, the sewage termination.
① Coal fired CFB(circulating fluidized bed) boiler for power plant:
As a kind of special equipment in industrial production, high efficiency boiler heater has a very comprehensive standard and system. The reason is very simple and dangerous, and the consequence is very serious. Strengthen management, guarantee safe production, is the enterprise must do a good job. In order to prevent the recurrence of similar tube burst accidents, combined with many years of operation management, analysis and summary of this tube explosion accident, we realize some enlightenments for the operation and management of boiler reference.
1) the operating procedures shall be strictly followed in the management of operation. The operation procedure of boiler makes clear the concrete procedure of boiler operation, and it is the basic guarantee of boiler safe operation. Operation behavior meets the requirements of the regulations, boiler operation in accordance with its own operation law, can run safely.
2) strengthen the boiler water quality management to ensure that the boiler water meets the water quality requirements. There is a misconception that boiler scaling will not occur if the water quality of the boiler is qualified. After these calculations, although the water hardness of the boiler is ≤ 0.03 mmol / L, the residual hardness still exists here. In the operation of the boiler, the residual hardness will accumulate in the form of scale in the furnace tube. After the explosion of the boiler tube, we tested the boiler water, and the hardness did not exceed the standard. In our day-to-day management, there are special personnel responsible for boiler water quality testing, to do one test per shift, technicians regularly sampling, all meet the requirements. But most The end result was a problem. Therefore, in boiler water quality management, the hardness of boiler water should be reduced as far as possible, the residual hardness should be reduced, and the harm to boiler should be reduced.
3) strengthen the annual maintenance work of boiler. After a hot-water heating boiler runs for a heating cycle, It is necessary to carry out the annual inspection and repair work. The maintenance work is very important to the subsequent operation of the boiler. In addition to ensuring that all parts of the boiler are in good condition and meet the requirements through maintenance, it is also necessary to focus on dredging the boiler tubes and make sure that each tube is unobstructed in order to ensure the smooth circulation and at the same time, This can also remove loose polymer in the tube.
4) in view of the structural characteristics of the boiler itself, corresponding measures should be taken to confirm the boiler's state. The 14MW hot water boiler, due to its own structural characteristics, adopts the partition made of steel plate, and divides the internal flow of the boiler into three series processes. Because the partition plate is welded and sealed, the difficulty of overhaul increases, and the partition board is not regularly cut. The furnace tube was dredged and accumulated, and the scale was thickened year by year. Finally, the furnace tube was completely blocked and the furnace tube burst accident occurred. In view of this particular boiler structure, it is necessary to make the determination to cut the partition regularly, carry on the inspection of furnace tube, dredge and so on maintenance work, make sure Keep in good condition, lay the foundation for safe operation.
5) make annual inspection in accordance with the requirements of boiler supervision regulations. This annual inspection shall be carried out by a qualified unit or agency to verify that the boiler meets the requirements for safe operation and that the inspection report is available. Although the annual inspection of the 14MW hot water boiler has been carried out, however, the annual inspection is, after all, a routine inspection, although the intact condition of the pressurized components of the boiler body, the internal corrosion situation, the water-cooled wall tube, the convection pipe bundle, The walls of the furnace have been thoroughly checked, but the scale is often difficult to judge. In spite of this, such tests can well prevent defective boilers from being put into use. The accident happened.
6) regularly carry out boiler chemical cleaning. This 14MW hot water boiler, which has been in operation for more than 10 years, has not been cleaned for a very simple reason. During the maintenance and inspection of the boiler every year, no scaling was found in the opening of the visible part of the furnace tube (convective tube, water-cooled wall tube). It's very clean, so no chemical cleaning has been taken. It is analyzed that the area where boiler fouling is more serious is usually in the boiler high temperature area, but this part of furnace tube can not be judged by conventional means. At present, although there are advanced speculum, but in the actual operation management, the production unit configuration of such equipment is very few. Then, take regular cleaning The measures can effectively reduce the fouling in boiler tubes and avoid similar accidents.
7)strengthen the protection of high temperature parts of boiler. This 14MW hot water boiler is the detection point of furnace temperature, that is, the highest temperature at the end of the combustion chamber, which is the combination of convective heat transfer at the end of the combustion chamber. At the same time, it is also the beginning of convective heat transfer. Therefore, the radiative heat transfer and convective heat transfer in this part are very strong in boiler operation, and the result of this accident shows this problem. In the process of boiler installation or maintenance, special attention should be paid to this point. High temperature resistant materials can be used for proper heat preservation treatment of this part of the furnace tube, so as to reduce the heating strength of the furnace tube and slow down the scaling rate, which is positive for the prevention of similar accidents. With.
State all the more attention to environmental protection, to provide more excellent atmosphere, we respond positively to the country's environmental protection, promote the high efficiency boiler heater from coal to gas project. Among the many boiler suppliers, we chose the fast boiler. First, the party quickly done very well in terms of cleaning the boiler, the second is fast side also very comprehensive after-sales involved. The optional gas boiler was used after running fully meet the needs of our pharmaceutical production, both energy-saving and environmental protection, but also a very high thermal efficiency, saved us a lot of fuel costs. --customer feedback
Boilers have an average cost between $2,500 and $4,000 for mid-efficiency units, and between $5,000 and $10,000 for high-efficiency units, including installation costs. Furnaces have an average cost between $2,000 and $3,500 including labor costs.Get a Quote
Nov 01, 2019 · In January 2016, the Department of Energy (DOE) adopted new standards for boilers, raising minimum efficiency levels to 84% for gas-fired boilers and 86% for oil-fired boilers. These new standards take effect in 2021 and will result in consumer savings of $.35-1.2 billion over 30 years, according to DOE estimates.Get a Quote
A high efficiency gas boiler (>90%) must have the flue gas condense in order to achieve that efficiency. The flue gas will only condense when the return water temperature is 120 degrees or less. An ordinary system has return water temperature much higher than this, because this is the temperature for which your radiators are sized (typically 180 supply, 160 return).Get a Quote
The Midstream Commercial Water Heater Distributor Rebate Program offers rebates and installation bonuses to qualifying distributors to stock and sell high-efficiency water and space heating equipment to non-residential commercial and industrial customers.Get a Quote
Most efficient: The best gas furnaces have AFUE heating efficiency ratings of 95% to more than 98%. Pros and cons: The advantages of efficient gas furnaces are a lower cost than heat pumps and the very good indoor comfort they provide. The disadvantage is that operating costs for the most efficient furnaces can be two to three times higher than for the most efficient gas furnaces. While efficiency is the same as gas boilers, some heat is leaked out of the ductwork. This means operating costGet a Quote
Sep 18, 2016 · Why isn't your high-efficiency boiler saving you any money?? These systems are designed to run cooler water temps for longer periods of time, yet the consumer is "conditioned" to expect instantGet a Quote
Navien NCB-E and NFC are the ultimate high efficiency condensing combination boilers with the capacities to supply both heat and domestic hot water for larger homes enough space heat for a whole house, plus hot water to run up to 3 showers and a dishwasher all at the same time.Get a Quote
Summary: Average Boiler vs Furnace Prices. Boilers have an average cost between $2,500 and $4,000 for mid-efficiency units, and between $5,000 and $10,000 for high-efficiency units, including installation costs.Get a Quote
The pros of a high-efficiency heat pump include: Low energy bills: Although your energy bills will be slightly higher than with a geothermal heat pump, air-source heat pumps are still highly efficient systems that provide both heating and cooling.Get a Quote
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, eligible customers can save on equipment costs with rebates of up to $2,300. High-Efficiency Propane Heating Equipment RebatesGet a Quote
From single-family homes to large-scale apartment complexes, the Weil-McLain name is synonymous with warmth and comfort. Our energy-efficient, high quality gas and oil-fired boilers can be designed to fit the tightest spaces, with boiler controls and zone controllers tailored to any size residential application.Get a Quote
HomeAdvisor's Gas Furnace Price Guide gives average natural gas, propane furnace & high efficiency furnace prices. Compare gas heating system costs by BTUs, AFUE energy efficiency grades or by top brand -- Carrier, Trane, Kennox, Amana, Bryant and more.Get a Quote
Bryant ® Boilers WHATEVER Your Radiant Heat System, Choose A Bryant ® Boiler. Looking for a high-efficiency heating solution other than a forced air system? Consider a durable Bryant ® gas- or oil-fired boiler. Enjoy whole-home comfort while eliminating the noise and draft of forced air systems.Get a Quote
When youre looking for reliable high efficiency heating When youre looking for reliable high efficiency heating and cooling equipment with great features and smart designs that can save you money count on Royalton to deliver years of comfort. The 95G2V series furnace is ideal for new or replacement residential or commercial installations.Get a Quote
Also known as condensing furnaces and boilers, high-efficiency units are so called because they more effectively extract the heat produced by the bank of burners. Where a mid-efficiency furnace may utilize 80 percent of the heat produced and send the other 20 percent up the chimney in exhaust gases, high-efficiency equipment extracts as much as 98 percent of the heat energy produced.Get a Quote